Sarah Riazati is a documentary artist based in Durham, North Carolina.
She is currently an MFA Candidate in Experimental and Documentary Arts at Duke University.
She is a 2018 Princess Grace Award winner for Film.
- Adjunct instructor at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Head of post-production at Brickhouse Projects
- Senior video & interactive producer at Cornerstone Agency
- Video producer at The FADER magazine
- Filmmaker-in-residence at Fabrica
- Freelance front-end web designer and developer
- Freelance video producer, editor & motion graphic designer
Email: sarahriazati (at) gmail.com.